Friday, April 15, 2011

News and Slips!


This week has been madness! Between work, commissions, and my crafting obligations, I've been pulling late nights. I finished up and mailed out my Craft My Wists Swap package today. My partner Snazzle is going to be so happy! One of her crafted items I couldn't help but make for myself! A pair of super awesome, super comfy, crocheted slip ons! I love them! I haven't taken them off! Want to make yourself a pair? Free pattern on Ravelry!

I really cut my Wists swap close! Packages are set to mail out today the 15th and I just happened to book myself a flight for tomorrow the 16th! Phew! At least they were 1 day apart. My mom and I will be going to visit family in NJ. We're flying into Philadelphia and we're also going to see NYC! I am super excited! Being from FL, I can't wait to get out of this heat! Time to start packing! (and figuring out what yarns and projects I want to accompany me) My plane leaves early tomorrow morning. ;)

No comments: