Thursday, May 19, 2011

So much to do!


I've been so busy lately! Work, Swaps, Convention Planning! It really knows how to eat up your time. PariahCon is less than 1 month away! I feel a bit overwhelmed because I have to get some Miss Pokemon Sashes made and I currently have no one to make them! D: Time to scout out the local sewing shops for someone who will take a commission on an embroidery machine. I hope that goes well.

In other craft-tastic news, last month I joined the On-Going Wish Swap over on Craftster. Here are the goodies I mailed out to Miss PixieVal. I claimed her for some grannie squares and a Wisty Surprise!



Aren't those slippers just the cutest!? I bought Sylvia's Pattern for Skimmers and they turned out so cute! Bravo Sylvia! I would never have come up with constructing these slippers on my own. And I'm currently in the process of making a pair for myself :D

1 comment:

Angie said...

Those slippers are the cutest!