Friday, February 18, 2011

Amigurumi 10th Doctor!


I have been waiting to post these photos! Oh I'm such a proud crafter! Absolutely Thrilled with how he turned out. The most difficult part was figuring out how to do his hair. I had to do justice! David Tennant has great hair! I think this method was perfect! :)


Squeee! His little sideburns are my favorite part! :D


My partner LOVED him. I'm so happy. I plan to make one for myself and write down the pattern as I go. Then I'll be able to post it online. :)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

By far my most favourite Doctor. Love the hair!

PosiTori said...

Oh me too! I'm glad I do his fabulous hair justice! I'm really excited for the new season! :D It'll be starting up in about a month!

Nicoletta said...

Hi, do you sell this?
Nicky

PosiTori said...

@Nicoletta

I plan on making another one and writing down the pattern. I've just been swamped recently.

Emily Mills said...

Do you have this pattern available?