Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Rainkissed Leaves
Bath and Body Works discontinued my favorite scent Rainkissed Leaves. I realized this only this past weekend since I ran out of my hand soaps. So I skipped on over to Ebay and bought myself a lot of 9 foaming soaps! HAH! Take that Bath and Body works! I won't be running out anytime soon. :P

My boyfriend and I will be attending MegaCon this coming up Saturday. We need to promote PariahCon and it's Miss Pokemon Contest. What better way to do this than to dress up as Team Rocket Grunt!
My costume will differ from the one above. For one, I live in FL so I'll be wearing short sleeves. Given my last minute-ness on this costume, I'm hoping for the best. I doubt I'll be finding myself some gloves around this time of year. But we'll see :) I'll be passing out fliers and hopefully talking to some interested cosplayers. Kind of an odd situation, going to one con to completely promote another. lol

No comments: