Friday, January 7, 2011

Doctor Who!

I'm participating in the Doctor Who Round 5 swap over on Craftster! The swap just started so I have 5+ weeks of crafting time. Doctor who has been my latest obsession and there's been much Doctor activity over on craftster lately.

Anywho, I also participated in the Doctor Who Round 4 swap. Here's the lovely package I sent out.
The Adipose was crocheted, the Tardis keychain was a decorated glass tile pendant, and the 9th Doctor poster was digitally illustrated by me. I was super inspired by Ameba2k's AMAZING 11 and Amy posters. I absolutely loved the style chosen. It was perfect, I couldn't help myself...I'm really looking forward to round 5. I have so many ideas for crafts I'm going to make!

Heres some other amazing things from round 4! Check out the full gallery here!

No comments: