Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gumdrop Slouchy Hat

One of my completed hat projects that I wanted to share. :) The pattern is the Gumdrop Slouchy Hat over on the Gleeful Things Blog. I really loved the outcome of this hat. The pattern is easy enough to follow for even a beginner. I'm not much of a slouchy hat kinda girl. But I do like this pattern. The dark colors look surprisingly well with my blonde locks.

Keep in mind if you want to do a variegated yarn like I did, your crochet color bars won't be consistent at the beginnings of the rows. You can see exactly where my rows end/begin. Overall, this was a quick crochet project and I really like wearing this hat!

1 comment:

fedricsonya said...

The arrangement is the Gumdrop Slouchy Hat over on the Gleeful Things Blog. I absolutely admired the aftereffect of this hat.

Visors